Science 8: What do we wonder?
What are we learning? How's it going? Where to next? Why does it matter?
- Questioning, Planning, Predicting & Planning
- Processing, Analyzing & Evaluating
- Applying, Innovating & Communicating
- Life processes are performed at the cellular level.
- The behaviour of matter can be explained by the kinetic molecular theory and the atomic theory.
- Energy can be transferred as both a particle and a wave.
- The theory of plate tectonics is the unifying theory that explains Earth's geological processes.